This Privacy Notice explains the dealership’s privacy policies and practices, and lists the types of information we collect, with whom we share the information, and how you can direct us not to share certain information with certain third parties. The practices described in this policy are applicable to current and former customers and to consumer who do business with us. The policy also explains how we protect the confidentiality and security of our customer information.
In connection with your transaction, the above dealership may obtain information about you as described in this notice. This does not apply to information obtained in a non-financial transaction.
- We Collect nonpublic personal information about your from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms in connection with a financial transaction;
- Information about your transactions with us , our affiliates or others; and,
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (e.g., credit bureau).
- We may disclose all of the information that we collect about you as described above, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, to our affiliates and to non-affiliated third parties. An affiliate means any company that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the dealership.
- We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as financial institutions, leasing companies, and/or installment sales companies;
- Non-financial companies, such as automobile manufacturers, insurance companies, and/or market research firms, and;
- Others, such as outside companies or parties that can offer additional products.
- We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of those disclosures; that is, you may direct us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law).
- We may also disclose all of the information we collect about you as described above, while you are a consumer, customer, or former customer, to companies that perform marketing services or other functions on our behalf or the financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. This disclosure is permitted by law; there is no opt-out opportunity available.
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about to those dealership personnel who need to know that information in order to determine your eligibility for and to provide you with products and service, and to others who are subject to confidentiality provisions and restrictions that prohibit use of information beyond the performance of specified services on your behalf. To guard your nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards.
This privacy and opt out notice replaces any other notices or statements about our privacy policies and practices. We may change this Notice at any time, and we will inform you of changes as required by law.